Monday, December 12, 2005

Atlanta Lights

After church yesterday, Lauren and I went to Brooks and Jacki's apartment. They made an incredible meal, and after our food digested a little, we took a walk around Midtown. Lauren just got accepted to Georgia State University, so she's planning on moving to the city. We checked out some apartments for her, which was pretty fun. There are some beautiful little houses in Midtown.

Anyway, we saw lots of pretty lights. Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me, but I did have it a couple days ago when I was in Sandy Springs. So the only picture I have to show you right now is a decorated apartment. But I will be posting more pictures of holiday lights soon!

Isn't this a fun place?




Thing I'm thankful for: Christmas lights, of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I LOVE Christmas lights! When we get into a house my dream is to have it covered with Christmas lights!

This is something my sister sent me. The owner of this
house sure had a lot of time!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home