Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm blogging at 2:46 a.m. on Christmas morning waiting for cookies to bake. See, I took on the task of making everyone in the family their favorite cookie for Christmas. (Note to self: There are 7 other people in my family, not including siblings' spouses and kids!)

I started a little late due to work and visits from family and whatnot, so I still have about 4 kinds of cookies to make. Phew! What was I thinking?!?

But as I'm sitting here, waiting for the oven to beep, I'm deciding that I really love to bake. I also really HATE it when something I make doesn't turn out right! It's such an irritating feeling! But over the past 5 batches of cookies, I've been getting better. And I've come to the conclusion that if I could do anything without having to worry about money, I would probably bake. Brooks asked everyone that at the dinner table tonight. My first response was that I would take care of my future babies. But I'm going to do that anyway. So baking. Baking is what I would do if I didn't have to worry about money.

Anyway, if you're reading this, family, I really enjoyed making these cookies for you. Merry Christmas.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS, blog-reading world!

Thing I'm thankful for: Christ's birth and life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Woody said...

Thanks for my cookies Sara. Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies are the best.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cookies were the best of the bunch (Mexican Wedding Balls)!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I would have to disagree Lexi...my snickerdoodles were hard to beat!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home