Saturday, December 17, 2005

An Unexpected Feeling


Now that I work in UWG Communications and Marketing, I have to attend all UWG graduations. What that means is that I have to stand/walk on my feet for about six hours. Ouch. I helped usher in guests, direct people to seats and bathrooms, and lead the graduates to their rows. It was tiresome, headache-inducing work, but about mid-way into the first ceremony, I had a very unexpected mental response.

This is basically what it was: "Man, I think I want to go back to school." So it only took 5 months after my college graduation for me to want to go back. Right away? Maybe not. In the next year? Definitely.

So we'll see how things play out. I'll keep you posted.

Thing I'm thankful for: College friends.

(Image source: University Communications & Marketing stock photos, courtesy of Steven Broome)

3 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Stay as far away from school as you can sara...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hmm. Interesting. Georgia State, maybe?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Sara i know that there is some reason to your maddness... but really? Rock it GIRL!!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home