Monday, November 28, 2005

Blogger's Note

I feel like what little credibility I had as a blogger is completely shot. Tonight, my sister pointed out a major typo. It occurred in The Great Molasses Flood post. I'm sorry to say that I left out the word "million" in a very critical part of the summary. That is, it was not 2.3 gallons of molasses that exploded across Boston, it was 2.3 million gallons -- a huge difference.

Yes, yes, it seems funny now, and I'm sorry about that because it was horrible. Sorry, readers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job at introducing children to junk food. I now understand how the US can retain its obesity rates.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Firstly, I love how commentors leaving a negative response don't leave any identification. . .

Secondly, I believe this "anonymous" person is referring to me helping my nieces decorate sugar cookies. I'd like to point out that decorating sugar cookies is hardly what I would call an "introduction" to junk food. Try "an introduction to using creativity and imagination." A few sugar cookies around the holidays and special times of the year are NOT what increases the obesity rate in the United States.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Ezra said...

You may already know this but there is an option to have all comments go to your email first so you can confirm them before they go to your blog. I personally think these comments keep things interesting.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home