Sunday, November 27, 2005

Crazy About Parchment Paper

It seems like I've been raving about parchment paper non-stop to my sister Lexia. It really is amazing, though. It's basically a thick paper used for baking purposes. The last two times I made cookies, I lined the cookie sheets with the paper, and the cookies didn't stick a bit. Not one bit! I didn't even have to use a spatula to lift the cookies. I just picked them up off the paper!

But the best part? Cleanup is a breeze! No more scrubbing cookie sheets, people!

Get some the next time you make cookies. I promise you'll love me forever! (You can find parchment paper at grocery stores, in the same aisle as aluminum foil and saran wrap.)

Thing I'm thankful for: incredible inventions created for niche markets, like parchment paper, stackable cooling racks, epson glue, or heavy-duty hole punchers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ezra said...

Is that the same thing as wax paper?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Nope, no wax. It feels kind of like rough resume paper, but not as thick.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home