Monday, August 01, 2005

Sha-non's Birthday

Last weekend was Shannon Henry's birthday, and to celebrate, a bunch of us ate dinner with her at the yummy Roswell restaurant, Swallow at the Hollow. Have I had better barbeque? I should say not!

Before dinner, I took lots of pictures! Sadly, my camera has not been working really well, so not all of the pictures developed properly. Argh.

Here's one side of the first table. It's Emily, Natalie, Jenny, and Cory.

Table no. 2: (Left side, then right) Liz, one of Cecilia's Russian friends (?), Cecilia, Leslie, Mike, Cecilia's other Russian friend (?), and April.
Cecilia almost wouldn't let me take her picture this close -- says she doesn't like to be in pictures because she doesn't look good. WHAT EVER!
April's practicing for her upcoming beauty pageant . . . just kidding. She does look like it, though, doesn't she?
I caught Shannon making a straw wrapper mustache.
Oh yeah -- here's the food. It was so good, I thought we should get a picture of it.

After dinner, some of us went bowling -- cosmic style. Well, I didn't bowl because I have carpel tunnel syndrome, and my physical therapist wouldn't allow it. BUT I had fun talking with everybody anyway.
Note: Shannon, Kali, and I decided to arrive to the bowling alley in style, so we bought ring pops. Unfortunately, I drew the blue one . . . Consequently, my lips and teeth have a yucky blue tint. Gross. At least they match my shirt?

Kali (pronounced "KAY-lee") and me:
Nancy and Cory:
Zach:
Somebody, somebody, and the great Jenean: (Those somebodies are Jenean's cousins; I'm sorry I can't remember your names, Jenean's cousins!)
And finally, the birthday girl and me. Happy Birthday, again, Shannon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

You rock those glasses well Sara.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

You rock those glasses well Sara.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh....you forgot my cousin's names!! I don't think they'll ever forgive you.....:P No worries, their names are Dai Mar and Lea, and to be honest, they've probably forgotten everyone's names that they met too!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home