Monday, July 25, 2005

Potter IV

This trailer has been out for a while, but what with all the Harry Potter madness going on right now, I just couldn't resist putting something related to the next Harry Potter movie on my blog. So here is the link for the "Goblet of Fire" trailer. It's going to be wonderful, just wonderful. I can't wait!!! In fact, I've been looking more forward to this movie than I have the 6th book. Incidentally, the "Half-Blood Prince" is pretty good. It's much better than the 5th book, anyway, which, for many people, is not saying much.

Anyway, check out the trailer. Or not, I guess. What I really want to say is, read the 4th book before the movie comes out so you can all be as excited as me! C'mon! It'll be fun!

Thing I'm thankful for: Pottermania!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

I hadn't seen that trailer yet. This looks really good too!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear that?... I'm holding my tongue.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I really want to see "March of the Penguins" as well. I've heard great things about it.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home