Thursday, July 21, 2005

The End of an Era

So I was finishing up my assignment for my Computers and Society class this evening. . . We had to create a web page -- mine was a web page about chocolate. Yum. So after I submitted the assignment and had had my fill of Hershey's miniatures we happened to have at the house, I surfed the internet for a while. I completed a few of my own projects, and at around 8:00 had nothing to do. "Hmmm, what to do?" I thought. "Do I have anything else to do for school?" And then it hit me. NO! I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO FOR SCHOOL! I had finished my absolute last piece of college homework! No more homework! EVER! It just feels. . . great. What am I going to do with all my time? Get a job? No; no one will hire me! But at least I don't have homework! . . . Until graduate school. Hmmmm.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Yay, Sara!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

Congrats Sara! You're what the French call Le compétent.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sara!! But in the true meaning of life, you will always have "homework"

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tell her that! I remember when I graduated college lo! these many years. I was excited that I could start reading books for pleasure again. Ahhhh... And then I had to go and ruin that by working at a bookstore where the employees weren't allowed to read (on the job). Stupid, stupid, stupid. So, I fled the stacks and returned to school as a grad student and now I'm a lowly Freshman Comp. instructor. I'm the one assigning homework now, but it ain't so fun when you have to grade it. So, three cheers for no more homework!!! And keep grad school at bay for as long as you can.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

update. update. update.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home