Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Think This Will Be the Feel-Good Movie of the Year

All you Latter-Day Saints out there, you'll be happy to know that there's a new movie about missionaries coming out this fall. YAY! It's produced by Zion Films, the company that produced "God's Army" and "Brigham City." Oh no, I thought, I hope this new movie doesn't turn out to be like either of those two. Unfortunately, though, it is directed by the same guy, Richard Dutcher. I think his movies tend to be a little too melodramatic, and I don't like the score. (I will say this for Dutcher: he started the mormon-made movie movement, and that genre has been improving ever since.) Anyway, I saw the trailer, and it looks like it might be much better than those other two. So if you want to see for yourself, click here. Oh yeah, it's called "States of Grace."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... But is the Mormon-made movie movement better than chocolate and peanut butter?

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home