Saturday, July 02, 2005

Flor-EE-da

Two weeks ago I went to Santa Rosa, Fl with a bunch of couples/married people and a pair of kids. So I almost didn't go -- we all know how it is to be single in a crowd of people who have already found their other halves. But it was kinda nice 'cause the pressure to look good on the beach was off. Hmmm . . . maybe I should've felt the pressure; as it is, you won't be seeing me in my swimsuit in any of these pics. HA!

Thing I'm thankful for: That Jacki nannies for rich people who let us use their beach house for the weekend! I'd also like to thank Summer for taking all of these pictures -- so I didn't have to lug my camera around!

Here we are on the way to the beach:


Ezra and Brooks kayak while Dylan looks on.


Lily LOVES the water.


And Macy LOVES the sand.


Clay is always trying to be cool. :)


Here, Jacki recovers from a spill. Brooks had thrown the frisbee to kayaking Jacki, who caught it with the paddles, toppling over head-first into the ocean. She did catch it, though.


Lily and Crystal played together. I'd like to point out that C's swimsuit bottoms match her skin color -- COOL!


Clay took Lily out in the kayak.


While the two of them were out at sea, Macy pretended she was too.


She finally got her turn, though.


Macy and I laid out together, but she looked much cuter. She also had her own little system going . . . first the back, then the front.


This is perhaps the prettiest family in the world:


Later we ate in Panama City. Ummm . . . I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but it was in a giant pirate ship; somebody help me out, here.


Lily and Macy were little pirates. Awww.


Pretty Crystal and handsome Ezra; they're gonna have cute kids . . . named Double Cheeseburger??? (That's the word on the street, anyway.)


I'm sorry I didn't have a better picture of Laura and Dylan. But here they are looking over the menu:


Jacki and Brooks look great together!


And finally, here I am with Summer. We're twins! (Not really.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That restaurant is called the Treasure Ship. (FYI: They have a GREAT weekend brunch.)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

Great pictures! I love em! I agree with you about the cutest family. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and tell Brooks I like his hair short. He looks like the brooks "womanizer" of olde.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

One more thing... I think you're compressing your images a little too much sara. They're kinda grainy. If you have photoshop, just hold shift, control, alt while hitting S. this will automatically optimize and save web friendly images.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great layout Sara. I like the text you wrote for the pictures.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it has been many years since I have seen you Sadie Anne! The pics are great!! If your not sure who this is, its Chris Lawson (from stillwater, ok)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home