Friday, July 01, 2005

Oh How Quickly We Forget, Pt. 2

Due to a recent comment, I have to explain my "Thing I'm Thankful For" feature. Those big things in life are givens, I supposed. Plus, I didn't want my blog to be too serious. I mean, how could I say that the thing I'm thankful for at a particular moment is . . . say, Red Cross and then follow it up with a post on "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'?" BUT Lauren did give me something to think about. So I'll alternate between serious and not-so-serious-but-nonetheless-important things in life. For this post, I'll make it serious. Thing I'm thankful for: laughing really hard with a good friend named Lauren.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Thanks for the clear-up. :) I'm thankful for you, too.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for getting back in touch with my childhood friends and family that I enjoyed so many memories with. IT was a sad day when they moved. I can still picture it now. The times we spent on Orchard riding out bikes or playing in the big trees. I could go on and on, but I will run out of space.

-Chris Lawson (Stillwater, Ok)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home