Wednesday, April 20, 2005

BABIES!

Most babies born on Tuesday? More boys born than girls? And for those Latter-Day Saint readers out there, it should NOT surprise you that the state with the highest birth rate is... Utah! You can read about these and other birth trends here on MSN. Yes, the CDC has just released their latest report on birth trends in the United States, and it's actually quite an interesting read. Maybe you can cite it at your next dinner party or social function. :)

To the very few of you who check this blog (Blake and Lauren), I'm sorry I haven't kept it up to date. It's paper-writing time for this English student and finals after that, so it'll be a while before I post again. HOWEVER, I have about three future posts in mind; it's mostly a matter of getting some pictures developed. SO, check my blog in about 3 weeks, please. I promise it will be entertaining then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the best babies born are Lily and Macy!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home