Monday, April 02, 2012

Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright

I never fully understood the Bob Marley song Three Little Birds until today. See, I have some little birdies living in the bush right next to my bedroom window. Sometimes I despise them, such as when they are chirping loudly in the wee hours of the morning while I'm trying to sleep. This afternoon, though, they kept me pleasant company.

I woke up early to study and complete some homework that was due at 9:00 am. In addition to being sleepy, I was feeling a bit guilty and inadequate after some of the talks at General Conference, and I was still recovering from an allergic reaction to a new Neutrogena product I tried on Saturday night. (My face was so itchy!) It could've been a real stinky kind of day, but for some reason, those birds made me feel lighter. They seemed to be singing, "Don't worry 'bout a thing 'cause every little thing gonna be alright!"

It turns out I really needed that moment because as I was leaving my apartment to rush to class, I dropped the plate and PB&J sandwich I was holding while I was getting into my car. THEN I spilled milk on myself. What a mess! I just laughed to myself and started singing, "Don't worry 'bout a thing 'cause every little thing gonna be alright!"

Thanks, little birds!


Thing I'm thankful for: picnic weather

1 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

You are absolutely AWESOME SAWA! I love you. And those little birdies are right! Love MOMMY

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home