Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Raindrops on Roses

And whiskers on kittens . . . That's how the song goes for Maria, anyway. On this night of thunder and lightning and rain, let me tell you what some of my favorite things are:
  • Purple tulips
  • Talking to people I have never met and am unlikely to ever meet again
  • Slicing fruit by moving the knife blade toward my thumb
  • Eating Icee Pops with my sister Summer
  • Brushing my teeth with my eyes closed
  • Parallel parking
  • Sneakers
  • Walking through a crosswalk before everybody else
  • Using windshield wipers



Thing I'm thankful for: new bars of soap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

I wish that I loved windshield wipers.
Thunderstorms make me think of The Sound of Music too!

9:11 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

THAT Storm last night was a DOOZEE! Kept me up. Lightening hurt my eyes, while trying to sleep.
Reminded me of the rolling thunder over Stillwater Oklahoma! Nice post. Love MOM

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home