Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confession: On Scarves

I don't like scarves as accessories. I like them for utility. I can think of only a few friends who don't wear scarves for fashion's sake, and I like them for it.


Note: I stole the "Confession" idea from my sister Lexia. Since she doesn't regularly post on her blog anymore, I thought it only right to resurrect the theme elsewhere on the Internet, and that elsewhere is here. (You really should check out Lexia's Confessions, though, as they are hilarious.)

2nd Note: I am not going to include a "Thing I'm thankful for" in my confession posts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

In this regard we are not kindred spirits.
Nothing I do is for utility, it's all or fashion's sake.
Instead of "For Goodness Sake" I will heretofore utilize the expression "for fashion's sake" when faced with exasperation.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Rob and Schaefer Bell said...

I don't know Aubrey, but if you say "for fashion's sake" exasperatedly, it makes you laugh :) Almost sounds bad... I like it, I may use it- with her permission of course.
I am a fan of the scarf for fashion's sake!

9:32 PM  
Blogger bh said...

what if you wear them for both?!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Sara tell Rob and Schaefer Bell that of course permission is granted in the use of "for fashions sake."
My other made up saying that I enjoy when others use is "he's hot like fire."
I enjoy quoting others so much that I simply relish in the idea of being quoted myself.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home