Thursday, March 08, 2012

God is Good

I have half a dozen posts in mind, and I don't know which one to write first. So I'll leave you with this verse I was thinking about today (Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi: 4:20):
My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep.

And so He has. I had been ignoring some blessingsnay, miraclesfor quite some time because I haven't gotten the miracle I've wanted since I was 23. (Why 23 was the magic marriage number to me is inexplicable.) As an imperfect being, I suppose I'll fall into the negative-thinking trap again at some point, but for now, I want to tell the world that God is good. He has helped me carve out a happy little path in life that is full of wonder. Here are some specific things I'm thankful for lately:

Life is beautiful indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger tck4texas said...

23 was my ideal magic age too...and yet, I am in the same boat as you still. And yes, God is still good, despite what I consider magical. Here's to happiness!

5:48 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Lovely post, Sara. I am thankful, you are such a thankful and perceptive young lady. I love YOU!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home