Monday, January 24, 2011

The Times -- They Are A Changin'

One thing I've noticed in my first week back at school is that professors flood inboxes with e-mail. When I was in college, professors gave students reminders at the start and end of each class. There was almost no communication outside of the classroom, unless the student chose to talk to the teacher of his or her own accord. I guess this new system gives professors more assurance that their students can't go into class saying, "I didn't know that was due today . . ."

Still, it's odd to me. Am I going to have pages of e-mail for the next two years? Yikes.


Thing I'm thankful for: Lexia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tim said...

Tell those professors your not gonna take it! What is this, a prison sentence? Sabotage!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home