Monday, January 24, 2011

School!

Guess who isn't in Introduction to Programming anymore?!?

ME!!!

I still do have to learn how to program later in the semester, but at least I don't have to learn JAVA. I'll be learning about HTML and CSS and whatnot, and then at the very end of the semester, I'll have to learn some JavaScript, but hopefully, it won't be too bad because I'll actually use that program someday.

That's not to say that I wouldn't have learned anything useful in Intro. to Programming, but I wouldn't have been excited about it.

Thanks to my sister and my ever-mindful Father in Heaven, I am now signed up for the following courses:
  • Designing Dynamic Web Pages
  • Understanding and Serving Users
  • Information Architecture and Design

This is gonna be a hard semester for me, but I know I'll have learned a lot by the time it's all over. Just pray for me, people . . . :)


Thing I'm thankful for: Lexia

3 Comments:

Blogger bh said...

i took JAVA in college. it was pretty intuitive i thought. but HTML is probably more helpful for what you're doing. good luck!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Jessica deRenzy said...

This is so cool Sara! We talked about it a few times, I don't know if you remember, but your program is basically the foundation for the kind of User Centered Design and Human Computer Interaction stuff that I want to do in graduate school. It's so cool that you are doing such similar things.

Miss you and love you!

-Jessica

9:35 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

So glad you decided to change your classes. Remember ALWAYS! A woman's perogative is to chanage her mind. ANYTIME it is necessary! lol MOM

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home