Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Couples that Should've Been, but Weren't

I was just discussing movie couples with my good friend Gretchen, and we decided that Dr. Ellie Sattler really should've ended up with Dr. Ian Malcolm. I mean, c'mon! Dr. Ian Malcolm! Jeff Goldblum! Lookit:


And then I started thinking. Who else would've made a great onscreen couple? Who else did I wish would end up together, in my heart of hearts?

Andie and Duckie


Harry and Hermione


Julianne and Michael


William Thacker and the character who is known as "Perfect Girl"


And of course, the couple to top all couples . . . The one I recognized even as a child . . .

Sarah and the Goblin King


Who am I missing, guys and gals?


Thing I'm thankful for: calls and texts and messages and prayers

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

I think Jeff Goldblum and Laura Dern did have a thing going on while making that movie, and for awhile afterward. Interesting thoughts, Chickadee.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home