Sunday, December 15, 2013

Carol of the Birds

People usually think I'm confused when I say that one of my favorite Christmas hymns is "Carol of the Birds," but listen, readers, here it is: a high school version of this haunting song.


I really wish I could find a free recording of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rendition for you 'cause it's out-of-this-world good.  They recorded it on their 1993 "Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir" CD.  You can find it on Spotify or Amazon!


THIS JUST IN:  MoTab is on Myspace, and so is this beautiful song!  Check it out!  Carol of the Birds on MoTab's Myspace.  Thanks for the tip, Anonymous!


Thing I'm thankful for: Skype!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it the one on their MySpace page: https://myspace.com/the.mormon.tabernacle.cho/music/song/carol-of-the-birds-el-cant-dels-ocells-77278149-65040200

11:10 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Why, yes! Yes, it is! Whatdaya know about that?!? MoTab on MySpace!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home