Monday, May 06, 2013

The Big Downside to Being a Mormon

There are no church bells.

As I sit in my office at the main campus library, I can hear the ringing of the bells in the Tower.  They are lovely.  Last week, it was quite festive.  My co-worker and I laughed delightedly when we discovered what Tom was playing.  "Is that . . . Christmas music?" she asked.  "Yes, I think so!"  And we enjoyed the holiday in May.

Today, I can't quite make out the songs, but they just keep coming.

I will miss those sounds in a few months.


Thing I'm thankful for: late-night movies with Brooke

2 Comments:

Blogger dallin+michelle said...

woah.... are you moving again??? girl i can't keep up.... well maybe after this whole military experience i'll catch up! cheers friend!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Haha. :) Possibly moving again. I'm not sure. It all depends on where I get a job!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home