Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bats on Campus!

I just got this e-mail from the University:

Environmental Health and Safety and the Office of the Vice President for University Operations want to remind you that Austin has a significant bat population. Bats are considered a high-rabies risk species and like all wildlife, should never be touched.

If you find a live or dead bat in a building or a live bat outside that cannot fly, please call Environmental Health & Safety's Animal Make Safe program at 471-BATS (2287).

Please remember to shut all windows and doors especially in the evening to help keep bats and other animals from getting into buildings.

Only in Austin . . .  :)


Thing I'm thankful for: conversations with Melissa Smith

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Oh BATS! I can use that instead of RATS, sometimes, for a little variety in my frustrated times.
Are you coming this weekend? Dad said he will take us to dinner.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hahaha! Good one, mom! :)
Yes, I'm driving down there this weekend, but I don't know when yet. I have to do that 5K . . . :/

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home