Sunday, May 01, 2011

Red Again!


I dyed my hair red as part of a Halloween costume last year and decided to keep it that way for a while. It faded within a few months, and I let it grow to my natural dirty blonde. I knew I had to spice up the color again, so I thought about getting more highlights.

Something about moving to Texas, though, made me want to be daring again. So I did the red thing again, and honestly, I think I'll stay red for a while.

The photo doesn't really capture the true color; in real life, it looks even more red. I like it a lot. I just wish I had freckles to match. (I love freckles!)


Thing I'm thankful for: random phone calls from old friends

5 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Dying my hair red has been a life long dream of mine. Like my girlish dream of marrying a man named Earnest.
How spectacularly Anne like. Carrots!

8:52 PM  
Blogger doopadee said...

You look spectacular Gwenyth...I mean Sara. Lexi love's it as per usual!

10:45 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Sort of more of a honey blonde color with tones of red, instead of the strawberry blonde you did at Halloween. Lovely Sara Spicey Snow. MOM
Branching out in all areas!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

what i would give for a good set of freckles!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Lyndel said...

you look gorgeous Sara! Love the red on you :)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home