Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some Things

  • I always want to listen to Pink Floyd or The Cranberries during the change in seasons. I'm getting "Dark Side of the Moon" out ASAP.
  • I'm afraid to drive in Texas because cops are nearly everywhere, and I get pulled over a lot. :/
  • After dyeing eggs on Easter, I was so excited with anticipation of egg salad sandwiches. Then I realized that hard-boiled eggs that have been sitting out for hours are not safe to eat.
  • I like carpet better than hard wood, even though wood is cleaner and I'm a germaphobe.
  • I love claymation. I'm mesmerized every time I see those Chevron with Techron commercials.

Thing I'm thankful for: getting out of class early

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I've been pulled over in Texas before...I think they thought I was a drug smuggler because they ended up searching my car! Surprise, there was nothing there, because I am in fact NOT a drug smuggler! lol Halfway through after the 3rd police car came, they decided to tell me it was because it was a slow day! REALLY?! Jerks! :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

my mom would never let us eat the dyed eggs. i used to think she was a spoil sport since everyone else got to eat their colored eggs, but now that i'm older i see the obvious reason and logic around that. of course you don't eat eggs that have been sitting out all day! my mom is so smart.

and i'm with you on the carpet/hardwood thing. looking at houses i was so torn. but even though hardwood is prettier, it hurts more when you fall (i don't plan on falling, but baby for sure will), requires expensive rugs, is colder on your feet during winter (especially in colorado!) and means that you have to sweep and mop (two things i rarely ever do anyways). so yes, the germ thing is there for me too, but somehow it's just not enough. sweeping and mopping your whole house? no way.

ps- i really like you. i think you're great, sara snow.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home