Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I am lucky enough to spend Easter with my parents and one of my brothers' family this year. I am having a fun time being an aunt, and as usual, I am the best aunt ever. I taught my nieces how to dye eggs, and then I gave them a lesson in science and cooking. I showed them what an uncooked egg looks like inside, and then I showed them what a hard-boiled egg looks like. It reminded me of just how fun science is for kids. (I mean, did everyone else love Mr. Wizard, or what???)



After the kiddies went to bed, I continued dyeing eggs because I love it so much, and then my mom and I set out the Easter baskets. One thing I love about my mom is that she splurges on good candy. The only thing she buys that I don't like are malt balls and Jelly Bellies. (There. I said it. I don't like Jelly Bellies.)


So far, it's turning out to be a great holiday. I love Easter.
I hope you have a happy one!


Thing I'm thankful for: Jesus Christ (Start watching the video at 00:43.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Jelly Bellies are gross

2:01 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Thanks for helping so much with the kiddies, Sara. YOU are the best AUNT ever. You will be an awesome mom. Love MOM
Miss you already.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home