Sunday, April 16, 2006

Justified

Confession: Whenever I hear "Like I Love You" on the radio, I listen to it. That's right -- it's a Justin Timberlake song. But I laugh and laugh when it's playing because I think of my brother Blake doing his best Timberlake impersonation.

This is Justin Timberlake: This is Blake:

Blake is tall and thin, and he has blond, curly hair. A couple of Christmases ago, he got a goose-down vest from GAP. He put it on over his t-shirt and started singing and dancing just like Justin! It was such a good show! I loved it!

And so when I hear that song, I think of my brother who lives far away.

What associations do you have for people who are close to you?

Thing I'm thankful for: nice people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just spent about an hour watching Justin Timberlake videos because you provided the link. It's 6:30 AM, I should be working on my thesis, but instead I'm watching Justin make sure he hits on every woman in the world. The only girl he missed was me.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home