Friday, March 11, 2005

Hello

Hm. There's so much blank space here; how should I fill it up? Ever since Lauren started her own blog, I decided it was high time to jump on the blogging bandwagon... I don't know what to post besides fun and poignant (that's poignant with a hard 'g') links. This may be nice for friends and family because I'll just post links instead of e-mailing them all the time. I'll post pictures when I can (but NOT of Lexia's Gwen Stefani/Britney Spears impersonations), and maybe I'll say clever things once in a while... Until next time...

Tschus!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first comment... ever.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you not tell me you have a blogspot? I found out through our mother (luckily we share the same one). I don't even know you anymore. You ah dead tuh me.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats sara. welcome to the 21st century.

--kelly

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say, Well, I have nothing to say, but just know, I said nothing while saying something.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, Sara! Thanks for sharing!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog, Blog, Blog...
One more thing to do with our time. It is funny that everytime I go to a blog I get board reading the posts. Now it is not so boring because I realize that most blogs are nothing but inside stories and jokes. Someone welcome me to the 21 st century!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant bored not "board". There is not much activity/excitement associated with the word "board", so maybe I will leave it board not bored. Yes I think I will.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home