Tuesday, May 20, 2014

All 80's, All the Time

You all should know by now how much I care about a city's radio stations.  Well, listen to this: Albuquerque has an 80's station!  It's 94.5, "all 80's, all the time." Tonight, they played 'Til Tuesday's Voices Carry.  Now, that may not mean much to you, but if you know that song, you know that 94.5 must be a good station.  Indeed, they play 80's songs I haven't heard in years!  It's great.  Just great.

If you had an 80's-only station in your city, what song would you want to hear?


Thing I'm thankful for: bbq chicken pizza from Papa John's

2 Comments:

Blogger kyns said...

I used to love 80's music. Until I worked at a car dealership that would play the same songs overhead all day everyday. Now basically all 80s music with that new wavey synthesiser sound makes me gag. It's a real shame.
Missing Persons "Walking in LA" was the worst. I heard it at least 3 or 4 times EVERYDAY for like most of 2007 & 2008.

11:18 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Ha! Those ones about The Breakfast Club and Some Kind Of Wonderful, and Sixteen Candles and The Goonies!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home