Thursday, April 11, 2013

This Video Brings Me Joy, Pt. 3

I don't spend tons of time on YouTube.  I mean, I watch my fair share of videos, but I'm not usually the one at a party or get-together who starts the you-have-to-watch-this-video train because really, in large groups, many videos are just not that funny -- partly because there's so much variation in what people find funny and partly because humor is extremely contextual.

This video, though -- this video needs no context.  It makes me laugh every time I watch it, and I've watched it a lot.  I already know that it will be one of my go-to videos for when I'm feeling stressed and need a good laugh.

Happy Friday, folks!



*See This Video Brings Me Joy, Pt. 2.



Thing I'm thankful for: ice cream for a sore throat

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahahaha! Oh man...

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home