Thursday, August 02, 2012

The Mieles!

My mom and I were just checkin' things out on YouTube tonight, so we decided to make a stop at my brother-in-law Adam's channel and found this little gem:



It's my sister dancing in Bed Bath and Beyond.  I love it so much.  Lexia is the best dancer I ever knew in my whole life!  She makes dancing look easy and cool and fun.

Something I really love about Lexia and Adam is that they create together.  Lexi always said she wanted to have a marriage like Charles and Ray Eames, and now she has one!  Adam is a sound engineer at a big fancy music studio in New York, and Lexia earned a master's degree in computer art at a big fancy school in New York.  They play together and work together and laugh together, and it's so fun to watch.


Thing I'm thankful for: my mom, again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

Correction: I USED to be able to dance - but not anymore. AND I wouldn't say that was cool dancing. I was making fun of that cheesy 80s song.

That was nice what you said, though. You're funnier than me - I was always jealous of that.

Love your big fancy sister!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home