Thursday, July 12, 2012

What Kind of Parent Are You?

According to MSN Living's What is your Parenting Personality quiz, I am a Free-Range Parent:
You’re the parent who always seems to have a little extra time—including time to listen. You believe it’s better to under-schedule than to over-schedule your kids, and that having time to just be, play and savor the moment beats most classes and organized activities when it comes to sparking creativity and teaching kids how to live well and enjoy life. You keep your kids safe, but you also encourage them to explore and take risks, and you don’t consider dirty clothes or skinned knees a crisis.
Obviously, I don't have any kids, but I like to think that when I do, I'll be a good parent.  That quiz figured me out pretty well, too.  If there's one thing I believe with regard to parenting, it's unstructured play time.  Check it out: 21st-Century Education and Parental Expectations.


Thing I'm thankful for: fun quizzes online?

2 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen Alice said...

I'll be a free-range parent, too!
*fist bump*

12:05 PM  
Blogger dallin+michelle said...

ooh that was a fun little quiz~ here's my results too :) and i think our combo makes for perfect hangout parents! haha...

Funseeker Parent

You’realways ready for a good time, with a cooler full of snacks and ice-cold drinks, and an optimistic outlook. You make the best of every situation, whether it's a long carpool line or a short-tempered fellow parent, and the neighborhood kids always seem to end up at your house. For you, the glass is always half-full.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home