Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random Thoughts on This, the Last Day of July

  1. I'm frustrated with NBC right now.  They posted the results of the women's gymnastics team finals early this afternoon, before airing it online or on TV.  I get that the time zone thing is confusing and hard to work around, but geez.  Did they really have to do that?  They did it with swimming, too.  So frustrated . . .

  2. Who doesn't love the new look of men's gymnastics-wear?  They're like a leotard/shorts, but not!

  3. While we're talking about gymnastics uniforms, let's talk about the Romanians.  They always have great leotards.

  4. I want to live near mountains someday.  Not the Smokies, but the Rockies.

  5. I'm tired of soft indie rock.  It can hardly be called rock, anyway.  As such, I'm extremely into The Black Keys at the moment and mentally abuse myself every time I think about how I could've seen them this year when they came to Austin, but I didn't because I'm an idiot.  Just listen to this piece of fine work:



Thing I'm thankful for: my mom.  I miss her right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger bh said...

i watched the women's gymnastics finals online in real time on NBC's website... and the swimming actually. you just have to login.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hm. Well, for some reason, I couldn't log on? Or maybe I was looking for video streaming in the wrong place? I dunno . . . What I do know is that their website user experience stinks. :/

10:02 PM  
Blogger tck4texas said...

Sara, you are endearing, everytime I read you blog and hang out with you at a random social event I think- why aren't we better friends?

7:00 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Thanks SARA. Had fun visiting you in Austin. You are so wonderful and I am so glad you got to stay in this world when you were born. It was such a close call. Maybe I will post something about it someday.
Love MOM

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home