Monday, November 14, 2011

I've Got Good Veins

I've been told twice this year that I have good veins. As in blood vessels.

Yes, two nurses stopped me in conversation this year and told me they were jealous of my veins. One said they were beautiful, and both wanted to give me an IV. Pretty interesting, no? I thought about posting a photo, so you could all admire the glory that is the network of greenish-blue tubes in my hands and wrists. When I took the picture, though, it just looked weird, and I decided that hand veins should not be seen separately. If you want to check out my veins, you'll have to see them in person. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: a new couch! And a swivel armchair!

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

hahahahah I love your veins too! They were so TINY when you were born and the nurses found them then, also. Love MOMMA

1:20 AM  
Blogger PeerMurphy said...

First practice with veins you can SEE ... put your fingers over the vein to get it to plump, then gently push up and down on it with your fingers ...

veins

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home