Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am a Mormon

That's right. I'm a Mormon. A follower of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you've been following my blog for a while, you probably already know that, but just in case you didn't, I thought I'd tell you.

You might wonder why I'm making such an out-of-the-blue public proclamation of my religious affiliation. Mostly it's because today, I am proud of my Church. I'm proud that it has such a good presence on the Internet. Just check out these Web sites!

Mormon.org
LDS.org

I mean, really! Do church Web sites get any better than that?

In addition to my church pride, I have been thinking lately about a lot of religious principles and endeavors, and I wanted to share them publicly. Before I do, though, I wanted you to know where I'm coming from, religiously speaking.

At any rate, I love those LDS Web sites; they're so user-friendly, even by regular Web site standards, I think. Take a look at them, why don't you?!? :)


Thing I'm thankful for: new dessert recipes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Em T said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your insights.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

This was a song that me and my siblings sang growing up-

I'm a Mormon, Yes I am!
And if you want to study a Mormon,
I'm a living specimen.

Maybe you think I'm just like anybody else you'll see?
But trust in my word, you'll quickly observe,
I'm different as can be.

I'm a Mormon, thru and thru.
And if you think that I am peculiar in the things I say and do?

Remember I know the rules, the dos and don'ts for happy, happy living.
I've learned to say I will or won't,I try to be forgiving.

Maybe you'd like me to tell you about,
The things that I know are true?
Then you could be a Mormon too!

-I love teaching that song to my kids, it's so fun and funny!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love my Mormons and I keep you close to my heart.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home