Friday, December 08, 2006

Before and After

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


After:


Okay, okay. That last one is just silly. It's me laughing at myself for taking pictures of myself. But I had to in order for you to see my new hair color. You may not even be able to tell a difference because of poor lighting and camera phone quality, but it is different. There's a hint of red in my hair now, actually. That's something I have never tried before, but I think I like it. It's like my original color with a kick! We'll see, though -- it always takes me a few days to decide whether or not I really like my hair. I'll let you know.

What do you think?

Thing I'm thankful for: chilly winter nights and vegetable soup, chatting with Lauren in front of the fire, and sitting on the floor.

5 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

It's lovely, Sara. You're such a pretty girl!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

I luff it! I luff das pictures as well!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Looks good! You're so purty!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I like it a lot!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Bella!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home