Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What's Hot Now: The 80's Model Look

Yes, people, I'm catching up with my blog and posting all of these drafts I've had on the backburner. So tonight I've got Lexi's headshots for that 1980's catalog job she's always wanted. . .





Wait for it, wait for it . . .


Was that a Peculiar Purple Pieman from Porcupine Peak move? If you recall, the aforementioned character was on the "Strawberry Shortcake" show made popular in the early 80's. He used to do a little dance thingy.



Thing I'm thankful for: That Lexi makes a complete fool of herself for me because I'm her little sister! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gulp. Let's hope my future husband doesn't see these incriminating photos.
Sigh...why do I do those things for you (especially when you have a camera)?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I love the third picture from the top. I love how she's smiling. That's great.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

And one more thing. I love that your 1980's white wicker shelf is in the background. Classic.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home