Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lookout Le Femme!

Lauren doesn't always wear skirts and blouses; in fact, she rarely does. But today she had on a very feminine-looking white cotton blouse, which was surprising. It was a lazy day, and she kinda sorta dressed up. Maybe it was because Matt Damon was around, but maybe she just decided to look out -- le femme style. Maybe I'll post some images later so you can see what I mean, but for right now, I'll just tell you the nickname we came up with for her. Lookout Le Femme. She rolls her eyes when I say it, but I told her I would post about it. And so I have.

Thing I'm thankful for: My mom. You'll see why in my next post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell jelly fish on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home