Monday, August 24, 2020

Things Dads Do

We spent the weekend wandering around Park City, and this was a common walking position:


I think when men become fathers, they just automatically know how to do this. They just know -- the way mothers know to nurse and babies know to root -- that the way to guide children is by holding onto the pressure points on their necks.

And it works like magic! When he holds onto them like this, the kids go exactly where Daryl wants them to go! They walk where he walks, and they don't veer off. He can even do it to me! It's amazing! (And I kind of love it!)


Thing I'm thankful for: a husband who is the most excellent father


1 Comments:

Blogger RobertNelson said...

I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. EroticMonkey

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home