Monday, March 07, 2016

Silver Linings

Sometimes bad things happen. Sometimes there's just no telling why. And sometimes there is. Regardless, I would just like for people to say, "Gosh, that stinks. I'm sorry." I don't want them to find silver linings; I just want them to listen.


Note: I don't know if every negative situation in life has a silver lining, and I kind of think that silver linings aren't really meant to be seen or understood until the negative situation has passed. Attempting to find them while you're in the thick of things can be maddening.


(See Silver Linings, Pt. 2.)


Thing I'm thankful for: distractions

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Gosh,that stinks. Sorry. Still love you. ♡♡♡

12:53 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Gosh,that stinks. Sorry. Still love you. ♡♡♡

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home