Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Kynslie


It's sort of impossible to tell you about Kynslie without telling you about Taylor.

Taylor is one of my all-time favorite people. I love him so much. He is tall and blonde and has a goofy air about him at all times. He is quite possibly the friendliest, smartest, and most informal people I have ever known. We first met at a speed-dating thing, and then a few months later, he moved to Atlanta to go to Georgia Tech. Taylor and I threw the awesomest parties, and he made me laugh more than anyone ever has.

You can imagine that I was pretty particular about who he dated/married. When I found out about Kynslie, I immediately stalked her online. Taylor told me she had a blog, so I read every single post. And here's what: She was funny, too, and completely transparent and informal, just like Taylor. All signs pointed to them being great for each other, and I was really happy about that.

Since then, I have gotten to know Kynslie a bit more, but mostly, we know each other through our online presences. There are two things about Kynslie that I've learned through keeping up with her blog: 1) She is so, so loving, and 2) She is crafty! Here are some of the crafts I've loved to learn about from her (and I've even tried some of them!):

Basically, I like Kynslie. She's funny and fun and nice and crafty and interesting and honest. I could see how anyone would've been particular about who she dated/married. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: Google Search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home