Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Brigham


When my sister moved to New York City, she became fast friends with Brigham, who was studying law at NYU at the time. Back then, I visited my sister in NYC a lot, so I met Brigham a few times. I mostly know him, though, through his blog, Steady Mobbin.'

Let me tell you something about "Steady Mobbin.'" It's been online since 2004, so Brigham beat me by a little less than a year! I don't personally know anyone who has been blogging longer than that, so it's quite an accomplishment! And I think I can safely say that Brigham was photoblogging his food long before everyone on the planet was doing it. (Note: His photos of food are better than most.)

I guess I've lost touch with Brigham over the years because I stopped visiting New York City as much, and my sister got married. But here's what I remember most about Brigham: He is so, so funny. So funny. You'll see what I mean when you read his blog. Go. Go on. Read it.

Oh! But first! Watch this video of Brigham holding his breath for a crazy long time: Personal Best.

P.S. I stole that photo from Brigham's blog.


Thing I'm thankful for: Marcia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home