Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's Whatever

All in all, 2014 was a bust. Super eventful, though. Some good things happened, and a lot of really crappy things happened, and when someone asks me how things are going lately, I'm inclined to say, "It's whatever."

But in the spirit of hope -- hope that 2015 will bring better things . . . I hope you and yours are happy and healthy, and I hope the upcoming year is full of wonder and love.

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R !


Thing I'm thankful for: Clay's chili and Summer's sausage dip! Good food is a good way to ring in the new year.


5 Comments:

Blogger Lyndel said...

Whatever, I'm super STOKED that I got to see you TWICE in the flesh in 2014. I'd say that next year can only get better :)

Love your face!

4:37 PM  
Blogger tck4texas said...

Well you take from my post on FB yesterday. I posted a picture from the fogged mirrors at the gym, I wrote, "2015- You're Mine", however in the picture the 2 is hard to see and it looks like it says- "Die, You're Mine". Looks like, "It's Whatever" is more upbeat. Here is to you and I both searching for hope and looking for a better 2015!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

On that note, mine's 2015: I Surrender. Not sure how that will be "operationalized," but it just feels right.

8:11 PM  
Blogger mlh said...

Woohoo for hope!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Lyndel -- Yes, the two times I saw you last year were highlights, especially since you had a cute little baby with you both times. :)

tck4texas -- Haha! You're right! It did look like "Die, you're mine!" I guess that works, too, maybe? Ha.

Louise -- Hahaha! That's a good motto, too. :)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home