Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


It's a shame to me that so many people think of Valentine's Day as mostly a romantic holiday.  Because my momma is so great and made Valentine's Day fun for the whole family when I was young, I think of it as a day to celebrate all forms of love.  So here are some articles that do just that:

Religious love

Romantic love

Factual love


Happy Valentine's Day, folks!  If you have any more articles that are lovely, leave a comment with a link!

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Again, Thank you for the kind and much needed tribute! You made my day with this post.
I love you and I am so proud of you, Sara! Chickadee! Happy V-Day to you too!

11:33 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

You also make the most beautiful and tasty Cookies in the world!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home