Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, folks -- It's time for the obligatory Thanksgiving post. The one where bloggers worldwide post what they are grateful for . . .

So I'll add to all of it, and while my pumpkin pie is baking, I'll tell you what I'm most grateful for right this second:
  • Friends. Friends in Atlanta, and friends here in Texas.
  • Moving to Texas. What??? It's true. It was a necessary step in my life's progression. I wasn't growing enough in Georgia. :/
  • Tender mercies. Those moments are hard to explain, but they come in the form of finishing homework when I thought it couldn't be done, having a friend ask me if I was alright, and avoiding traffic tickets by thisclose.
  • Moving help. I've had a lot of it this year . . .
Then there's family. There's always family. I'm thankful for MommyDaddy, Cami, Summer, Brooks, Blake, and Lexi. And all of their spouses and kids. Love you guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Stone said...

and i'm grateful for sara - and knowing that she's always a good friend even when I haven't seen her for.ev.er. Happy Thanksgiving!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home