Monday, January 07, 2013

The Chorus

Because of my friend Rachel, tonight I watched one of the best movies I've ever seen.  It's a wonderful French film about a school for "problem" children, and it's called "The Chorus."  I won't tell you any more than that because then your expectations will go all over the place.  So I'll just post this clip:



Just watch it, people.  Watch it and love it.  You won't regret the 97 minutes you spend on it.

(You might have to check it out from Netflix.  Or maybe it's on iTunes; I don't know.  Just find a way to watch it!)


Thing I'm thankful for: Night drives to the airport

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Tell you what. I'll watch yours if you'll watch mine. It's a little bit weird, but my little sister introduced me to it, and it's the hardest I've laughed in a while... http://youtu.be/5mz3TkxJhPc

1:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Haha. Okay! :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Watched the trailer. I will watch it!.Looks good and interesting. THanks Love YOU MOM

1:40 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Yeah, it does look good and I know I've seen the glasses-wearing teacher in another movie before. I'll have to look him up :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home