Friday, August 10, 2012

Crunch!

There's one thing I love about Texas heat: dry leaves.  I mean, just look at this:


You can't get crunchable leaves like that in Georgia; it's much too humid.  In Texas, though, there are dry leaves everywhere and nearly year-round.  So I step on them!  I don't know why I love that crunching sound so much, but I do.  (I also love the sound of "emptying" the "Recycle Bin" in Windows.  Go figure.)

Anyway . . .  To Texas!  :)


Thing I'm thankful for: baking in the middle of the night!

1 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

YOU ARE DEFINITELY an ORIGINAL! I love to crunch them too!
Miss you, Chickadee! Did you take care of that jury duty thing? AND register your new address for voting, or you will have to vote down here somewhere.
Don't forget! Love MOM

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home