Monday, March 28, 2005

A Post for Ladies & Gentlemen

Okay, okay. Lauren's right; I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I guess the last few months of my last full semester in college (does that make sense?) wasn't the best time to start a web log. But I haven't had much to write about.

I did find this fascinating article today, though, and its target audience is hu-MEN. So I ask any male reading this post: Do you wonder just how much physical aggression YOU have? You can find out by reading: Fingers May Point to Male Aggression. Just read it; it's good.

But that's not all. For more comments on gender issues, I'd like to write about something my mom told me tonight. First of all, she LOVES New York -- especially Ellis Island and anything that has to do with the immigrants of this country. So she was talking to me about the Statue of Liberty, and she said that Lady Liberty would be a good role model for women. You know, she's healthy and strong, not stick-thin or weak. And I thought that was pretty neat. Different (crazy mom), but neat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Lady Liberty also kinda looks like a man in the face.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home