Friday, October 27, 2006

Two 25-Year-Olds

Lexi and I are both 25 today. Actually, we were both 25 yesterday as well, since it was my birthday. And this is the last day we'll both be 25 because tomorrow is her birthday.

But for now, it feels like I have a true twin. Not only are we interested in the same stuff, have the same fashion and design sense, listen to most of the same music, and have the same ideals and beliefs, we also are 25 for two days! I can't explain to you how neat that is to me. I feel special knowing that there is someone else a lot like me in this world. I mean, I'm sure I'm like a lot of people in this world, but am I the same age as those people for two whole days? Probably not.

It's always a little sad to me when the clock strikes 12 on the night of the 27th. Again, I can't explain why, but I'll say this: I hope I have two little Irish Twin girls one day myself.

See what Lexi thinks about our two days.

Thing I'm thankful for: thoughtful people wishing me a happy birthday; there's nothing better than people who care about you and show it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather S. said...

SAWA! I am so sorry I missed your b-day! So here it is, REALLY, REALLY late- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Also, I just wanted to THANK YOU for your testimony yesterday at church. It was beautiful and I really felt the Spirit strong when you were testifying of your love of the Gospel. THank you for that, it was greatly needed. You're great! And beautiful and so smart!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home