Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gulf Shores, AL


This is where I am right now -- at Lighthouse Condominiums in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The image above is what I see everyday from the balcony of our condo. Except there's more beach. Who knew Alabama was home to such a wonderful place? Everybody goes to Florida, but the beach here is pretty good, too, I think. There aren't many people here, but maybe it's because we're here in September.

When I say "we," I mean Clay, Summer, the girlies, Brooks, Jacki, and Lex. Clay's brother and his family are here, too.

Anyway, it's been fun -- maybe I'll post pictures if Summer and Jacki let me have some. And maybe I'll tell you about my first run-in with a jellyfish . . .

Thing I'm thankful for: the sound of waves for background noise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Oooh, have fun having vacation ;o) I was beginning to wonder why I hadn't seen you in weeks or more?!? We HAVE to watch _Evelyn_, but this next weekend is already out again. Bah! Stupid tight time planning.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Darius Cartmell said...

A nice beach and the best accommodations = a great vacation. What you have there is an experience to cherish. <3

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home