Monday, December 18, 2017

You Speaka My Language

One of my sisters visited me this weekend with her family, and they flew out today while I was at work. I dreaded walking in my apartment door because I knew it would be quiet––no Summer to talk to, no Clay playing the ukulele, no Macy to snuggle with, and no Lily to pretend she doesn't need to snuggle.

Imagine my delight, then, when I walked into this:


Words of affirmation and a caricature. (Although they're stick figures, they're actually quite representative of us.)




My tree aglow and another funny note.




Money! (I know the placement of this note was difficult for Summer, as she is the runt of the family, but she was trying to put it at eye-level for me. It was perfect!)




Candy, all lined up in a row.




I could never love anyone as I love my sisters.


Thing I'm thankful for: People who get me.

3 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Super sweet of your "S" sister!!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Summer said...

I did try to put it at eye level for you! I was sad to leave but so extremely excited you are able to come for Christmas!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Aw, how sweet! (literally and otherwise) Siblings make the best friends.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home